Email MeJennifer Tatum Lee
Jennifer Tatum Lee is a partner at Taylor Dunham and Rodriguez LLP. She received her law degree from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law where she was selected for membership in the Order of the Barristers in recognition of excellence in advocacy.
Ms. Tatum Lee has represented businesses and individuals in the following industries: semiconductor, software, oil and gas, securities, medical devices, fire protection, computer peripherals, construction and telecommunications. Please see her curriculum vitae for representative engagements.
She continues to further the legal profession by coaching law school students in the art of trial advocacy at The University of Texas School of Law.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D. - 2004
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- B.S. - 2001
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Labor and Employment Litigation
- Corporate Fiduciary Litigation
- Securities Litigation and Arbitration
- Construction Litigation
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas