Email MeCabrach John Connor
Cabrach J. Connor is a partner at Taylor Dunham and Rodriguez LLP. He is a registered patent attorney.
Mr. Connor has successfully represented clients in patent and general litigation matters for more than ten years. His cases include intellectual property litigation, trade secret and commercial litigation. He has represented clients in patent and trade secret matters across industries, including wireless telecommunications, financial services, medical devices, and computer software and hardware.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2002
- University of Houston
- B.S. - 1996
- Honors: with honors
Areas of Practice
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas